Daffodils are blooming and lambs are frolicking, so here at Michael Graham we’ve had a root around to unearth the treats in store now that spring has finally sprung.
Written by Carly O'Brien | 16th March 2017
Out and about in March
- Top of our to-do list is The Ideal Home Show at Olympia, London from March 24 – April 9. Highlights for 2017 are “property ladder” flats kitted out for either the first-time buyer, the young family or the elderly couple. If technology is your thing, The Gadget Lab is showcasing the latest tech. For more information and to book tickets, head to idealhomeshow.co.uk
- The National Homebuilders and Renovating Show at the NEC, Birmingham, is the go-to exhibition for self-builders and lovers of advanced DIY. From extensions to conversions, there are experts and exhibitors at the ready to help bring your project to life. Head over from 23 – 26 March, discounted tickets in advance; Tel 0844 854 0503. Tickets are discounted if purchased in advance and are available from Tel 0844 854 0503
- Keep the children happy with a trip to Woburn Safari Park which steals the cute factor award for their pair of six-month-old tiger cubs, newly out and about in the Carnivore enclosure. And if you can tear yourself away from the cuddly duo (really, don’t get too close), park the car and stroll through Desert Springs and get up close and personal with the meerkats. Open daily until the end of October, the website offers discounted tickets at woburnsafari.co.uk
- If you fancy a culture-fix, head to Oxford for the Ashmolean’s critically acclaimed exhibition ‘Degas to Picasso’ which runs from now until the 7th May. Tickets £10, under 12s go free.
- Milton Keynes is fifty years old this year and a herd of fifty, life-sized concrete cows is the centrepiece of an arts and charity project to mark the milestone. Michael Graham also celebrates half a century this year and as a sponsor of Herd about MK has treated one cow to a mystery Michael Graham make-over, so keep a look out when you’re on the moo-ove in and around MK from the end of March.
We’d love to know your top tips for a day out. We’d love to know if you have any other top tips for a day out. Get in touch via our Facebook page, Facebook@MGliving, or tweet us at Twitter@MG_Living.