Buildings and Contents Insurance

Speak to an advisor
Illustration of village
Michael Graham Private Finance logo
Insurance icon


Whether you are looking for buildings insurance, contents cover, landlord insurance or business insurance our team at Michael Graham Private Finance will search through a range of policies to find the best one for you.

A buildings and contents insurance policy offers homeowners peace of mind knowing that their property and belongings are protected. If you are a landlord, we can help to find you a similar insurance policy for your buy-to-let property. Michael Graham Private Finance can also find you a business insurance policy that protects against financial loss or damage. All enquiries and appointments with our team are arranged on a free, no-obligation basis, so why not speak to one of our financial advisors today?

Speak to an advisor

Buildings insurance

If you have a mortgage your lender will require that your property is protected by buildings insurance. This would cover your property if it is damaged by fire, flood or subsidence. Some policies contain exemptions, for example if you live on a flood plain damage as a result of flooding may be excluded, so all policies need to be checked carefully. Call Michael Graham Private Finance to discuss the best buildings insurance for you.

Speak to an advisor

Contents insurance

Contents insurance covers the loss of or damage to the contents of your home. This includes your furniture, electrical goods and other items within your home. You can often purchase a joint buildings and contents insurance policy, or buy them separately. We're committed to finding the right cover for you and your home. Call Michael Graham Private Finance and speak to one of our advisors to help you find the best policy.

Speak to an advisor

Landlord's insurance

A landlord's insurance policy offers you protection for your buy to let property and its contents. Landlord's insurance is highly recommended as it can also cover your rental income and liability. You can then add further cover to lost rent, periods of no occupancy, and accidental damage. Our advisors can help you find the insurance policy that best meets your requirements.

Speak to an advisor

Commercial insurance

The right financial advice is essential in today's business world. At Michael Graham Private Finance we understand this. We have been building relationships with Commercial brokers for over 10 years so you can benefit from their experience when buying commercial insurance. In this challenging market where insurers criteria is becoming ever more strict, an insurance broker's input has become even more essential. If you are looking for commercial insurance, contact Michael Graham Private Finance.

Michael Graham Private Finance is the trading name of Michael Graham Financial Services Ltd

Michael Graham Private Finance is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ( Registered in England and Wales No: 4464166. Registered Office: Moorgate House, 201 Silbury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 1LZ. Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring.

This firm does not charge a fee for mortgage advice. Please note for these insurance products terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.


Privacy statement

The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.