Plot 117 - The Violet
Yardley Manor, Yardley Road, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5GA
- Brand new detached house
- Four bedrooms; one en suite
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Main bathroom
- Garage and parking
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
A brand new four bedroom detached property with an en suite shower room, a garage and parking, situated in a new development in the market town of Olney.
The Violet has accommodation which includes a south facing sitting room, a study, and a contemporary open plan kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, a utility room, and a cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, and an en suite shower room, three further bedrooms, and a main bathroom The builder will pay £19,500 stamp duty paid plus £10,000 towards your deposit.
Situation and Schooling
Olney was featured in the Sunday Times best places to live 2022and has shops, pubs and restaurants, a weekly market and a monthly farmers market. There are clubs for football, rugby, tennis, cricket and bowls and it is less than a mile from Emberton Country Park. Catchment schools are Olney Infant Academy, Olney Middle school, and Ousedale secondary school, or there is a bus to the Harpur Trust schools in Bedford.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances