The Old School Yard
Church Lane, Riseley, Bedfordshire, MK44 1ER
- Brand new bungalows
- Two converted period, school buildings
- Two bedrooms
- Private rear garden
- Two allocated off street parking spaces
- Village location
- New build warranty
Coming Soon- Two newly refurbished old school buildings set on a small development in the village of Riseley.
Set in a private close, within the Bedfordshire village of Riseley, the development comprises a selection of six semi detached and one detached, two bedroom bungalows, along with two single storey period school buildings, which have been converted into two bedroom properties. Each property has a private garden, off street parking for two cars and a 10 year new build warranty. With the success of the 7 units, we are pleased to launch the two refurbished school buildings. For further information, please contact Michael Graham
Situation and schooling
Riseley is a north Bedfordshire village with local amenities which include a village shop and a public house/restaurant. There is a primary school and it is in the Sharnbrook Academy catchment area. Bedford railway station has services to St. Pancras taking 43 minutes and is approximately 10 miles away.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances