Property energy performance certificate (EPC) image
Property image 0 Property image 1 Property image 2 Property image 3 Property image 4 Property image 5 Property image 6 Property image 7 Property image 8 Property image 9 Property image 10 Property image 11 Property image 12 Property image 13
Property thumbnail image 0 Property thumbnail image 1 Property thumbnail image 2 Property thumbnail image 3 Property thumbnail image 4 Property thumbnail image 5 Property thumbnail image 6 Property thumbnail image 7 Property thumbnail image 8 Property thumbnail image 9 Property thumbnail image 10 Property thumbnail image 11 Property thumbnail image 12 Property thumbnail image 13

45 Bluebell House

Barnsdale Drive, Westcroft, Milton Keynes, MK4 4DU


1 1 1

Property Highlights

  • Retirement Living, exclusive to the over 70's
  • McCarthy & Stone
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Systems
  • On-Site Parking
  • One & Two Bedroom Apartments
  • Shared Garden
  • Communal Lounge & Bistro
  • Close to Parkland and Shops
  • Pets Allowed

Property description


This desirable new McCarthy & Stone retirement development offers a range of beautiful new homes in Westcroft, Milton Keynes. These retirement apartments are conveniently located in the centre of town, with plenty of amenities and beautiful parklands close by. Residents will benefit from all the usual amenities offered by McCarthy & Stone and can expect a high quality, high specification contemporary finish. There are a range of spacious one and two bedroom apartments currently available.

Notes from the Developer

Low maintenance and sociableWhether you choose a spacious one or two-bedroom retirement apartment, you’ll benefit from our intelligent design, high specification, and quality contemporary flourishes. This retirement community also offers on-site parking, a luxurious communal lounge to meet with friends and neighbours and a shared garden to relax and socialise in. Safe and secureIntelligent security features are integral to our new retirement properties, including a 24-hour emergency call system, fire detection and door video entry. For additional peace of mind, our friendly Estates Manager is on hand to help with anything you need.Plenty to do on the doorstepClose by you’ll find bustling Westcroft District Centre retail park, which offers cafes, restaurants and shops, including a Morrisons for all your essentials. Howe Park Woods is just a stones throw from our Westcroft retirement development, offering an idyllic place for scenic strolls and other outdoor activities. Westcroft itself is surrounded by beautiful green spaces with historic Bletchley Park just a few miles away and good road connections to Luton Airport. You can also reach London by train in just over an hour.


The developer has informed us that all appartments have digitally controlled electric radiators and is on mains electricity and drainage.

Shared Ownership

The property is offered under the Homes England, shared ownership scheme. The asking price quoted is for a a 75% share in the property, with no rent charged on the remaining 25%.

Read more

Request a viewing

Select a date and time If you would like a viewing sooner, or to talk to a member of our team before requesting a viewing, please call us on 01908 399199.

Mortgage Calculator

Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.

Monthly Payments
Interest Paid
Speak to an advisor
  • this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
  • all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
  • make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances
Request viewing