Flat 17, Penny House
1 Teedon Lane, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 4FS
- Retirement Living PLUS development in Olney
- Apartments with balconies available
- Car parking, cycle store and scooter room
- One and two bedroom apartments available
- Staffed 24 hours a day for peace of mind
- On-site bistro serving high-quality meals
- 0.7 miles from town centre, ready now
- Incentive available call Michael Graham for details
A two bedroom first floor apartment, exclusively for the over 70s', situated within a private retirement development within walking distance from amenities in the Georgian market town of Olney.
This Retirement Living PLUS development in Olney is situated within wide open stretches of countryside, with Olney town centre just 0.7 miles away. You'll have the best of both worlds, with the River Great Ouse nearby offering an ideal location for beautiful walks, while the town offers a unique mix of independent boutiques and businesses. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful countryside views from your very own retirement property in Olney. Whether you a one or two bedroom apartment, the local countryside will surround you from all aspects. Many of the apartments will have Juliet balconies or walk-out balconies from which you can enjoy the stunning scenery.
Penny House offers a choice of 48 one and two bedroom apartments. All feature a range of integrated appliances throughout, and principal bedrooms with fitted or walk-in wardrobes to most apartments. Many will have Juliette or walk out balconies with views across the landscaped gardens.
Olney was recently featured in the Sunday Times best places to live 2022and has shops, pubs and restaurants, a weekly market and a monthly farmers market. There are clubs for football, rugby, tennis, cricket and bowls and it is less than a mile from Emberton Country Park.
Part Buy, Part Rent
The property is offered under the McCarthy & Stone part buy, part rent scheme.The asking price quoted is for a a 50% share in the property. In addition to the purchase price, rent will be charged at £447 per calendar month for the remaining 50%.The rent is set at the point of purchase. Annual rent review on the date specified in your lease will be indexed to movements in the Retail Price Index (RPI) subject to a minimum 0.5%. RPI has been in the range c.1-4% since 2013 and was 3.3% in March 2018. 3.3% is equivalent to an extra £1.98 per week for typical rent of £60 per week.
The internal photos shown are of the furnished show apartment and should only be used as a general guide to specification and finish.
The developer has informed us that all appartments have digitally controlled electric radiators and is on mains electricity and drainage.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances