Unit 3 Penny House
Teedon Lane, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 4FT
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- 0.7 miles from town centre, ready now
- Beautiful countryside location
- Apartments with retirement living plus
- Staffed 24 hours a day
- On-site bistro serving high-quality meal
- 50% of your service charge paid for 5 years for reservations in September and October 2023
PART EXCHANGE INCENTIVES AVAILABLE. Two bedroom ground floor East facing apartment situated within a private retirement development within walking distance from amenities in the Georgian market town of Olney.
**50% of your service charge paid for 5 years for reservations in September and October 2023** This Retirement Living PLUS development in Olney is situated within wide open stretches of countryside, with Olney town centre just 0.7 miles away. You'll have the best of both worlds, with the River Great Ouse nearby offering an ideal location for beautiful walks, while the town offers a unique mix of independent boutiques and businesses. You'll be able to enjoy the beautiful countryside views from your very own retirement property in Olney. Apartment owners benefit from a stylish homeowners' lounge, a bistro and a salon as well as a beautifully landscaped, well-maintained communal garden. Trained staff will be on hand 24 hours a day, overseen by a dedicated Estates Manager, to provide any extra care and support you need. There is also a 24 hour emergency call system and a camera entry system for your safety and security.
Penny House offers a choice of 48 one and two bedroom apartments. All feature a range of integrated appliances throughout, and master bedrooms with fitted or walk-in wardrobes to most apartments. Many will have Juliette or walk out balconies with views across the landscaped gardens.
Olney was recently featured in the Sunday Times best places to live 2022and has shops, pubs and restaurants, a weekly market and a monthly farmers market. There are clubs for football, rugby, tennis, cricket and bowls and it is less than a mile from Emberton Country Park.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances