41 Hurricane Avenue
Lower Stondon, Bedfordshire, SG16 6NW
- Four bedroom detached house
- En suite shower to principal bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room
- Separate utility room cupboard
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Approximately 1,232 sq. ft. of accommodation
- 23 ft. long garage and parking for 3/4 cars
- Enclosed garden with patio areas
A modern four bedroom brick under tile detached house built by Bloor Homes on a new development in the village of Lower Stondon.
Less than a year old, the property has approximately 1,232 sq. ft. of accommodation arranged over two floors. This includes on the ground floor an entrance hall with a utility cupboard with double doors and space and plumbing for a washing machine and a dryer. There is a sitting room at the front and a kitchen/dining room with double doors to the garden as well as a cloakroom. On the first floor the principal bedroom has an en suite shower room and built-in wardrobes; there are also built in wardrobes in bedroom three. The main bathroom has a side panel bath and a separate shower cubicle. Outside the driveway provides off street parking for three to four cars and there is a 23 ft. garage. The rear garden, which is fully enclosed by wooden fencing, has two patio areas, the first outside the double doors in the dining area, and the second towards the end of the garden.
The Symphony kitchen has white gloss units, composite granite effect worksurfaces and with an inset 1.5 bowl sink. There is an integrated AEG gas hob with a stainless steel splashback, a chimney style cooker hood and a separate double oven. The bathrooms include Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, metallic framed, thermostatic showers, and ceramic wall tiling.
Situation and Schooling
The village of Lower Stondon is located on the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire border and has a range of shops, a GP surgery, public houses and a golf course. There are two Lower schools: The Derwent School and Stondon Lower School, both of which are 0.6 miles away and rated Good by Ofsted.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances