2 Fairground Way
Clifton, Shefford, Bedfordshire, SG17 5JN
- Modern detached chalet property
- Two double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Integral garage, driveway parking for three cars
- Walking distance from village amenities
A modern two double bedroom chalet style property with a low maintenance garden and driveway parking within walking distance of amenities in the Bedfordshire village of Clifton.
The property has 1,325 sq. ft. of accommodation including the garage, over two floors. It has window shutters throughout which will be included in the sale. The ground floor has a sitting room, a kitchen/dining room, cloakroom and utility room. There is a door from the dining area into the single integral garage. The first floor has two double bedrooms both with built-in storage and en-suite bath or shower rooms. The front driveway has parking for three cars. A side gate leads directly into the private enclosed garden which has been laid to patio and shingle for low maintenance and has a small summer house.
The ground floor has Karndean flooring throughout. The fitted kitchen includes a double electric oven and gas hob, and there is space for a fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The dining area has space for a table and a window overlooking the front. The dual aspect sitting room has a window to the front and a window and French doors to the garden.
Situation and Schooling
Clifton was voted Bedfordshire Village of the Year in 2003, 2005 and 2009. It was once a centre for straw plaiting but is now mainly residential with a duckpond in the centre. The 14th and 15th century All Saints Church was restored in the 19th century. Other amenities include a lower school, butcher, post office/village store, an Indian restaurant, garage, petrol station, a hairdresser and two public houses. The Samuel Whitbread Academy is in the nearby village of Shefford.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances