12 McLernon Way
Winslow, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3FE
- Modern detached property
- Four bedrooms, en suite, bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom
- Sitting room, dining room
- Garage and off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Walking distance from amenities and station
- Train station due to open in 2024
A modern four bedroom detached property with a single garage and enclosed garden within walking distance of amenities on Winslow High Street and the train station which is due to open in 2024.
The property has a combined 1,591 sq. ft of accommodation over two floors and including the garage. The ground floor has an entrance hall with a cloakroom, a kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room, a dining room, and a sitting room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms. The master bedroom has a three piece en suite shower room and there is also a four piece family bathroom with a bath and separate shower. There is off street parking for two cars and a lawned garden at the front of the property. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and some flower and shrub borders with trees.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Sitting Room and Dining Room
The kitchen has a range of wooden base and wall units with quartz worksurfaces and tiling to water sensitive areas. There is a Rangemaster Professional range cooker with a five ring hob, a hob with extractor, microwave and tiled flooring. The dining area has space for a four seater table. The sitting room has a feature fireplace and leads to the dining room.
Situation and Schooling
The market town of Winslow has a range of shopping and leisure facilities, GP and dental surgeries, a library and a range of public houses and restaurants. The town also has a Church of England combined school and the Sir Thomas Fremantle secondary school. Winslow is also in the catchment area for the Royal Latin (Grammar) School in Buckingham.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances