Regents Gate, Cornwalls Meadow, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 1RP
£1,700 pcm (Other fees apply)
- Over 55's retirement apartment
- Ground floor
- Two bedrooms, bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Communal facilities
- Communal gardens
- Residents parking
- Town centre location
An OVER 55's retirement apartment.
A two bedroom ground floor apartment with a bathroom and an open plan living area including a fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar. Communal facilities include: residents parking and shared grounds. A roof top terrace/garden. A bar and social area. A private dining room, a cinema room and a treatment room. Available immediately. Unfurnished. Short term tenancy.
The property is within walking distance of a range of shopping and leisure facilities, a library, and dental and GP surgeries. Regular bus services connect to Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Bicester and Oxford. Buckingham also has The Royal Latin (grammar) School and The Buckingham (secondary) School.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances