Addersey Farm Lodge
Eakley Lanes, Stoke Goldington, Buckinghamshire, MK16 8LP
£4,695 pcm (Other fees apply)
- Equestrian barn conversion
- Four/five bedrooms; en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- A manège = 0.35 acres (approx. 1400m2) and stable block and tack room
- Carport, storage barns, office/groom's quarters
- Paddock one = 3.87 Acres, paddock two = 0.83 acres
- Unfurnished, available early January 2022
An equestrian stone built four/five bedroom barn conversion with paddock land in excess of 4 acres, a manège, a stable block, a tack room, an office, gym and stores, set in a rural location just outside Stoke Goldington.
The property has character features throughout including exposed timber beams, trusses and lintels, and high vaulted ceilings. The 2,931 sq. ft. of horseshoe shaped accommodation includes a sitting room with double doors to the garden, and an open plan family/dining room in excess of 43 ft., which has a feature open fireplace, skylight windows, and double doors to the courtyard. There is a fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a master bedroom with a dressing room/bedroom 5 and an en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms, an additional bathroom, and a cloakroom.
The kitchen/breakfast room has a vaulted ceiling with timber beams and tiled flooring. It is fitted with a range of wall and base units, including a central island with breakfast seating and cupboards and drawers, with marble work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Built-in appliances include a range cooker with an extractor hood over, and a dishwasher, and there are spaces for further appliances.
Stables, Manège, Gym and Office
There is a brick built stable block with three stables, a tack room, store and a gym. A further outbuilding incorporates an office/groom's quarters and has a cloakroom, a utility room with a second cloakroom, and two further stables. There is a fenced manège = 0.35 acres (approx. 1400m2) adjacent to the paddocks in excess of 4 acres.
A tree lined driveway with security gates leads to double gates to the courtyard with extensive parking and equestrian facilities. There is a triple carport, a hay store, two further store rooms, and a walk-in fridge.
Eakley Lanes is a rural location on the edge of Stoke Goldington village which is situated on the northern most tip of the Buckinghamshire county border. The village has a shop, village hall, pre-school and first school, a church and The Lamb public house. Secondary schooling is available at Ousedale school in Olney and Newport Pagnell, and the Harpur Trust schools in Bedford.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances