Queen Street, Weedon, Northamptonshire, NN7 4RA
- New detached home
- Four bedrooms
- One reception room
- Three bathrooms
- Open plan Kitchen/dining/family room
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Integral garage
- Enclosed garden
A new brick under slate four bedroom detached property with an integral garage, off street parking and garden.
The property has accommodation comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/family room and a utility room on the ground floor. There are four double bedrooms on the first floor with two en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. The artist's impressions are for indicative purposes only and prospective buyers may have the opportunity to influence some finishes such as tiling in the bathrooms.
There will be gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor. The kitchen will have quartz worksurfaces, an induction hob, electric oven and combination oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and a separate drinks fridge. Bi-folding doors lead out to the garden.
Schooling and Situation
The local schools are Weedon Bec Primary School, Flore Church of England Primary School and Campion School in Bugbrooke and Quinton House School, Upton Hall. Weedon has shops, a pharmacy, dentist, two public houses, a church and a primary school.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances