4 Grove Lane, Great Kimble, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17 9TR
- New development of just nine houses
- Off street parking for two cars plus visitors' spaces
- Fitted kitchens with integrated Zanussi appliances
- Roca bath or shower room suites
- Rear gardens with natural sandstone patio, lawn and shed
- Full fibre, LED lighting, access to EV charging points
- 10 year NHBC new homes warranty
- Semi rural, village location close to pub and railway station
A four bedroom detached house in an exclusive development of just nine new build houses, situated in the Buckinghamshire Village of Great Kimble.
Pippin Place is a small community of two, three and four bedroom houses which have been designed and constructed to a high specification by family owned developers Bourne Homes. The development has a scenic backdrop of the western edge of The Chiltern Hills. The development is within walking distance of local amenities with The Swan public house just along the road and Little Kimble railway station only 0.6 miles around the corner with services to London Marylebone in about an hour. There is also a network of footpaths close by with access through the surrounding countryside. Unit 4 is a detached house with over 1,630 sq. ft of accommodation. It is available for viewing now by appointment only. Please note, the internal photos are of another property and are only to be used as a guide to specification.
Notable features of the property include a fully fitted modern kitchen with Zanussi integrated appliances, a modern bathroom and en suite shower room with Roca sanitary ware, Kudos shower tray and enclosure and textured tiling, a Bristan rain head shower and mixer attachment. There are also contemporary oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery, chrome light switches, LED lighting and an energy efficient condensing gas boiler.
The property has private, block paved off street parking for two cars and an OHME Connect, Smart EV Charger connection. The development also has designated visitors spaces. Gated side access leads to the rear garden which has a natural sandstone patio, a lawn, a timber shed, a water tap and an external, weatherproof electrical box. Each resident will own one ninth share of Pippin Management Company Limited which has been set up to manage the communal areas.
Situation and Schooling
The village has a choice of footpaths and bridleways, The Swan public house, a Church of England primary school and Griffin House preparatory school. Little Kimble railway station is within 10 minutes walk. The market town of Princes Risborough (2.7 miles) has shops, boutiques, restaurants, schooling for all ages, a tennis and bowls club, a golf club, and a mainline railway station (Marylebone 39 minutes). The property is in catchment for grammar schools in Aylesbury.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances