2 The Green
Ilmer, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9RD
- Extended and renovated semi detached cottage
- Four bedrooms over two floors, two bath or shower rooms
- Sitting/dining room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom
- 0.4 acre plot with mature gardens
- Detached garage with studio/gym above
- Driveway parking for four cars
- End of village location, overlooking the church
An extended and refurbished, four bedroom semi detached cottage set in around 0.4 acres of mature gardens with a detached garage and studio overlooking St Peters Church.
The property has undergone a programme of significant renovation over the last 10 years creating a blend of contemporary improvements with some of the original 19th century character features. It offers versatile accommodation over two floors including a dual aspect ground floor master bedroom with French doors to the garden, a dressing room and a modern four piece en suite bathroom. There are three further bedrooms on the first floor including one with a four piece bathroom and one with a two piece cloakroom The property has been rewired, replastered and replumbed and has professionally landscaped and maintained gardens, LED recessed lighting, internal fitted window shutters throughout and solid wood flooring to most of the ground floor.
There is an entrance porch, an entrance hallway, a two piece cloakroom and a sitting/dining room which features an exposed brick fireplace with an inset woodburning stove. There is also a utility room and a kitchen/breakfast room. This has a range of solid oak units, a ceramic sink unit, a brand new range oven with an extractor hood, and space for a dishwasher and an American style fridge/freezer. There is also a window overlooking the garden and French doors to a sheltered pergola patio area.
Garden and Garaging
There is a paved driveway with parking for four cars ahead of the double garage and workshop which have power connected. The space above the garage has been converted into a versatile studio room. The maintained, landscaped gardens are enclosed and screened with hedging, ranch and close board fencing and wrap around the property with areas of lawn, paving, loose stones, well stocked flower beds and decorative brick wall edging.
Situation and Schooling
Ilmer is a village at the foot of the Chiltern Hills, approximately 1.5 miles from Longwick which has a local shop and post office, a traditional public house, a sports club, a village hall and a Church of England Combined School (Ofsted rated Good). Princes Risborough (3.5 miles) and Thame (5.1 miles) have a variety of shops, boutiques, restaurants, supermarkets, football, tennis and golf clubs. The property is in catchment for grammar schools in Aylesbury.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances