66 Grange Road
Blunham, Bedfordshire, MK44 3NS
£1,700 pcm (Other fees apply)
- Two bedroom bungalow
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room
- Two double bedrooms; one en suite
- Separate utility room with side access
- Countryside setting and views
- Gated entrance and off street parking
- Village location
- Available 9th December, unfurnished
A newly built two bedroom detached bungalow with a garden and countryside views.
The bungalow has gated off street parking. There is an open plan kitchen/sitting room with exposed brickwork, a gas fire with log effect and Shaker style kitchen units with wooden work surfaces made from sycamore trees from the garden. The bi-fold doors, either side of the chimney, lead to a decked area overlooking the garden and countryside beyond. The cost of the gardener will be included in the rent. There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, roll top bath and vanity unit. There is also a cloakroom and separate utility room off the hallway. The utility room has bespoke built storage, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer and access to the side of the property.
Situation and Schooling
Blunham has a range of local amenities, including a village store and public house, as well as riverside walks. The A1 is approximately 1 mile away and Sandy railway station is approximately 3.5 miles away with rail links to Kings Cross in 48 minutes. John Donne Lower School is in the village, St. Alban Academy is approximately 1.5 miles away in Great Barford, the Harpur Trust schools are approximately 7 miles away in Bedford and Kimbolton School is approximately 13 miles away.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances