8 College Farm Barns
Church Road, Keysoe, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK44 2JP
£1,100 pcm (Other fees apply)
- Converted barn
- Two bedrooms; one en suite
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room
- Residents parking
- Communal courtyard
- Rural setting
- Available now, fully furnished
A fully furnished two bedroom barn conversion with shared courtyard garden and scenic surroundings
An exclusive development located in the quiet rural village of Keysoe and located next to the Equestrian Centre. The barns have been converted to a high standard throughout and all offer a communal courtyard, off road parking, gas central heating and countryside views. Barn 8 offers an open plan kitchen/sitting room with shutters and access to the courtyard. The property has two double bedrooms, one en suite and an additional bathroom. The property is fully furnished and available now.
Situation and Schooling
Keysoe is a rural village within the Sharnbrook catchment area. Bedford mainline station is approximately 9.5 miles away and has rail links to London St. Pancras International in just 41 minutes. The independent Harpur Trust schools can also be found in Bedford and Kimbolton School is approximately 5 miles away. The College Equestrian Centre is in Keysoe and there are many country walks in the area.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances