Bridgeway, Cuddington, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0AW
- Detached cottage with no upper chain
- Three bedrooms, one on the ground floor
- First floor bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with a vaulted ceiling
- Sitting room with a dining area
- Garage/workshop and space for additional small car
- Landscaped rear garden and country views
- Walking distance from village amenities
A three bedroom detached village cottage with off street parking, a garage and a landscaped rear garden with countryside views, located close to the village green in Cuddington.
The property has over a 1,000 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation including a ground floor bedroom with en suite facilities. This bedroom could alternatively be used as a second reception room if preferred. There is also a dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a luxuriously appointed family bathroom. Bedroom two and the bathroom both have Velux balcony windows. The front of the property has off street parking leading to the detached garage/workshop. There is a paved area at the side, between the cottage and garage, which leads to landscaped rear garden which faces almost due south and backs onto open countryside. There is parking for a further small car in front of the garage.
The kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and bedroom/reception room on the ground floor all have French style doors to the rear garden. The sitting room has a feature fireplace and double doors to the kitchen/breakfast room which has an exposed vaulted ceiling, a range of base and wall units and open shelves, granite work surfaces, integral appliances and a central preparation island with a breakfast bar.
The rear garden has been landscaped for ease of maintenance. Outside the doors from the kitchen, there are steps up to a wide terrace which has paved and decked areas for outside dining and entertaining. There is also an integrated brick built BBQ. There are mature trees and shrub borders and views over the surrounding countryside.
Situation and Schooling
The property is within a few minutes' walk of amenities in the village of Cuddington which include a post office, a village store, a hair salon, The Crown public house/restaurant, a tennis club, a cricket club and a Church of England primary school which is rated good by Ofsted. Aylesbury grammar schools are within 7 miles and Ashfold Private School in Dorton is 5.8 miles.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances