Digital Marketing Lead
Summary of the Michael Graham Group
The Michael Graham Group which consists of Michael Graham Estate Agents, the regions’ number one Estate Agency selling the finest Town and Country properties across 8 counties, and Mustard Homes selling properties across the Milton Keynes and Towcester areas. The group also includes Private Finance, Land & New Homes and Lettings. With a total of 16 offices, including our Central London office, you will be joining a busy department.
The role sits in the Marketing team under the Marketing and Operations Division, and our purpose is to inspire, motivate and mobilise both existing and new clients, to always consider the Michael Group as their number one agency.
You will be working with a team of 7 members covering Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Events, PR and Lead Generation. The Marketing team also works closely with the operations and compliance divisions of the business.
This post is office based in Olney. This is a permanent role and hours are full time 37.5 hours per week.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Oversight of strategy and delivery for channels/disciplines inc. Website development, Email (campaigns, automation, targeting), organic social media, SEO, Web chat services (automation)
- Execution of paid social media, PPC, digital display and programmatic strategies and campaigns
- Ability to be hands-on in any channel on a regular basis
- Overseeing testing in these channels and evolution of Best Practice
- Ensuring excellent delivery of the digital aspects of our campaigns across a number of key business objectives
- Setting conversion targets for all digital channels, ensuring quality leads are delivered
- Maintaining a unified marketing strategy across online channels
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all internal stakeholders – board of directors, branch partners, estate agents – ensuring all are up-to-date with the benefits and results of current digital marketing strategies
- Analytical capabilities to monitor quality of all data and leads into the business
- Identify threats and opportunities surrounding the Michael Graham group across all micro and macro competitive environments from a digital marketing perspective
- Lead our understanding of, and adaptation to, changes and opportunities externally
- Develop new digital channels and strategies in line with needs of the business
- Work with agencies to ensure website is aligned to digital marketing requirements
- Keeping the Michael Graham group on top of digital marketing best practice and external technology and market impacts
Graduate-level education, Marketing-related degree or professional marketing qualification
- Strong Performance Marketing background
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads
- Google Data Studio
- Google My Business
- Google Business Data Feeds
- Facebook Catalogues
- On the market
- Significant experience in a similar role
- E-commerce techniques with adaptation to estate agency
- Email marketing
- Social media – organic and paid
- Digital paid media strategies
- Agency management
Job Type: Full-time
Please complete the form below to initiate the application process. You will also be able to upload a CV if applicable.