Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our expanding marketing team and assist in the creation of key brand collateral across a variety of platforms including print, digital, social media and corporate documents.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will play a role in creating graphics and materials whilst working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer, producing engaging designs for a variety of displays.
To be successful you will need to use your technical art working knowledge and creativity to deliver vibrant and engaging creative content and artwork, working closely to the specified brief, and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
You will need to be organised, driven and able to manage deadlines and multiple briefs efficiently.
The ideal Junior Graphic Designer:
You will ideally need to hold a relevant qualification (Bachelors preferred) or previous working experience in Graphic Design and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) on a Mac OSX platform.
Your portfolio will demonstrate your strong graphic design skills and high level of creativity and originality. You will have a keen eye for detail with excellent communication skills.
The Michael Graham Group consists of Michael Graham Estate Agents, the regions’ number one Estate Agency selling the finest Town and Country properties across 8 counties, and Mustard Homes selling properties across the Milton Keynes and Towcester areas. With a total of 16 offices, including our Central London office you will be joining a busy department.
The role sits in the Marketing team under the Marketing and Operations Division, and our purpose is to inspire, motivate and mobilise both existing and new clients, to always consider the Michael Graham Group as their number one agency.
You will be set multiple tasks, projects and priorities and work to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Responsibilities & Duties
· To assist in the production of print collateral across events and marketing
· To collaborate on campaign concepts and support on the creation of assets across both print and digital platforms
· To support the marketing department in the production of campaigns and BAU artwork
· To manage the marketing team’s admin and backup
· Keep up to date with market and technology related developments
· Ability to communicate effectively with the wider team
· Degree or equivalent studies in Graphic Design
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) After Effects and Animate advantageous but not essential
· Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
· Mac OSX capability
· A diverse portfolio that demonstrates your strong graphic design skills and attention to detail
Please complete the form below to initiate the application process. You will also be able to upload a CV if applicable.