Bucks, Beds and Northants
Michael Graham Financial Services are continuing to grow and an opportunity has arisen for a new Mortgage Advisor to join our Private Finance Team.
Candidates must have a qualification in mortgage advice, such as CeMAP or MAQ, which is recognised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Relevant work experience in customer service, sales or finance would also be useful. You will also proactively work alongside a portfolio of Estate Agency sales offices to generate leads from other areas of the business.
We will expect you to have a credit check and a basic background check, which we will arrange for you. You must also currently be writing business.
The successful candidate will also have:
- excellent communication and listening skills
- the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- the confidence to work with numbers and explain them to clients
- IT & administration skills
- excellent customer service skills
- the drive and motivation to meet targets
- the ability to work alone
- a professional demeanour
- a full driving license and your own vehicle.
The successful candidate will work as part of a busy Financial Services team and will report to the Financial Services Director.
The position is full time and will involve working weekends where necessary.
You will be paid a Basic Salary of up to £30,000pa plus commission of successful sales and a car benefit.
Please complete the form below to initiate the application process. You will also be able to upload a CV if applicable.