Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6QQ
- Detached new home
- Four bedrooms, four en suites
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining/family room with quartz worktops
- Neff or Bosch integrated appliances. Burglar alarm
- Wood and/or tiled floors kitchen/dining/family, utility and hall
- Carpets to first floor and sitting room
- Double garage
A brick under tile four bedroom detached new home close to the town centre with a detached double garage, off street parking and gardens.
Plot 2 has accommodation on the ground floor comprising an entrance hall, sitting room, study, utility room, cloakroom and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room in excess of 32 ft. with two sets of bi-fold doors to the garden. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms each with en suite bath or shower room. The property will have an excellent specification including under floor heating on the ground floor.
Schooling and Situation
The local schools are Sponne School, Nicholas Hawksmoor Primary School and Towcester Church of England Primary School in Towcester. The property is 13 miles from Milton Keynes which has rail services to London Euston in 35 minutes.