42 Bridge Road
Cosgrove, Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, MK19 7JH
- Modern semi detached house
- Four double bedrooms; four en suites
- Sitting room and dining/family room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- No upper chain
A new build brick under slate four double bedroom semi detached house with a south facing garden, allocated parking and a brick built carport.
Offered for sale with no upper chain, the property has accommodation of 2,410 sq. ft. over two floors and is in the village of Cosgrove. The ground floor has underfloor heating and includes an entrance hall, a sitting room with bi-fold doors to the rear, a cloakroom, an open plan kitchen/breakfast room leading to the dining/family room and a utility room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms all with en suite facilities. The enclosed rear garden has a paved patio and is mainly laid to lawn with gated access leading to the two allocated parking spaces and the carport.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Dining/Family Room
The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with an extensive range of full height, base and wall units with quartz work surfaces. The appliances include an induction hob with a Neff extractor over, a microwave oven, a further oven, a fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. The triple aspect dining/family room has bi-fold doors to the garden.
Situation and Schooling
Cosgrove is a village in south Northamptonshire approximately 7 miles from Milton Keynes and with access to the A508 and the A5. The village has The Barley Mow public house and restaurant, Cosgrove Village Primary School and Cosgrove Park which has a shop open from April until the end of October.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances