One Bedroom Apartments
The Cloisters, High Street, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, HP16 0BB
- Retirement Living, exclusive to the over 60s
- One bedroom apartments over three floors with lifts
- Close to the charming town centre and high street
- Near to amenities including shops, cafes and a post office
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- 24/7 emergency call system and video door entry
- Communal day room facilities
- Easy access to Amersham, High Wycombe and London
Retirement living in a quaint Buckinghamshire village, on the edge of the picturesque Chilterns Hills.
A new development of stunning retirement homes in Great Missenden, conveniently located in the heart of this charming village, surrounded by the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Whether you choose a spacious one or two-bedroom retirement apartment, youll benefit from our intelligent design, high specifications and quality contemporary flourishes, including underfloor heating. This retirement community also offers on-site parking, a luxurious communal lounge to meet with friends and neighbours and a gorgeous shared garden to relax and socialise in. The EPC ratings differ slightly between apartments.
There is a range of white Shaker units with Silestone work tops which incorporate a seemless sink unit and upstands with integrated appliances including a mid height Bosch oven and microwave and ceramic hobs with extractor hood and fridge freezer. There is also Amtico flooring and recessed LED lighting.
Bath/ Shower Room
The bath/ shower room has Villeroy Boch sanitaryware including a wall mounted vanity unit, LED recessed lighting and Minoli tiles. There is also a heated towel rail, Amtico flooring and an integrated shaved socket. The showers are thermostatically controlled.
Intelligent security features are integral to our new retirement properties, including a 24-hour emergency call system, fire detection and door video entry. For additional peace of mind, our friendly House Manager is on hand, onsite, in office hours to help with anything you need.
The Cloisters is situated within a short walking distance of both the village centre and the railway station, with trains to London Marylebone in 40 Minutes. There are bus services to High Wycombe, Chesham and Amersham and the M40 and M25 motorways are within easy reach. Great Missenden has a range of shops, boutiques and cafes, a library, a Co-op supermarket and a 14th century church. The village is surrounded by Chilterns woodland and countryside.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances