5 Deanfield Gate, Perry Lane, Bledlow, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9QR
- Contemporary kitchen//dining/family room
- Laufen bathroom suites with Hansgrohe bar showers
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor.
- Pod Point EV charging point
- Single garage with off street parking for tree cars
- Hammonds fitted wardrobes in two of the bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
One of five newly-built properties, with three bedrooms, gardens, a single garage and off street parking, located in the rural village of Bledlow, Buckinghamshire, overlooking The Chiltern Hills.
This energy efficient three bedroom home is finished to a high specification and includes an open plan kitchen/dining/family room with integrated appliances, a contemporary cloakroom, and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. Upstairs the bathroom and shower room en suite are fitted with Laufen sanitary ware and Hansgrohe thermostatic showers. There are also bespoke fitted wardrobes by Hammonds in two of the bedrooms. Outside there is a front garden and an enclosed, landscaped rear garden as well as a garage and off street parking with a Pod Point EV charging point. Each property has an Ideal gas fired boiler in the utility room. The property has a private drainage system.
This dual aspect, open plan room with a porcelain tiled floor throughout, has Shaker style units with Silestone work tops, incorporating a breakfast bar and three integrated Bosch ovens, a Bosch induction hob and a stainless steel extractor hood, as well as an integrated Indesit fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. There is recessed and under counter LED lighting, and ceiling pendants. French doors access the rear garden and there is a roof lantern providing more light.
A block paved area at the rear leads to the garage and a private driveway. As well as a front garden, the property has an enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a patio, an external power supply and a water tap. The garage has a main door, a personnel side door as well as power and automatic external security lighting.
Situation and Schooling
At the foot of the Chiltern Hills in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Bledlow is 2.5 miles from Princes Risborough, with a church, a public house, a village activities group and a cricket club. There is an aquatic garden and access to the Ridgeway for country walks. A regular bus/rail link runs from the village hall to Princes Risborough station. The property is in catchment for grammar schools in Aylesbury.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances