9 Grove Lane, Great Kimble, Buckinghamshire, HP17 9TR
- New development of just nine houses
- Allocated off street parking plus visitors' spaces
- Fitted kitchens with integrated Zanussi appliances
- Roca bath or shower room suites
- Rear gardens with natural sandstone patio, lawn and shed
- Full fibre, LED lighting, access to EV charging points
- 10 year NHBC new homes warranty
- Semi rural, village location close to pub and railway station
Located towards the rear of this small residential development, a three bedroom, three bathroom semi detached house with off street parking for two cars.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a built in double coat and shoe cupboard and access to a two piece cloakroom. The well-proportioned reception room to the rear of the property has French doors leading out to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen, has "Eton style" gloss light grey wall and base units, "mitred d" handles and grey sparkle grain worksurface and Zanussi integrated appliances. Stairs to the first floor lead to two doubles bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and a family bathroom with white Roca sanitaryware and taps. The Predicted Energy Assessment (PEA) is B making Pippin Place an energy efficient, well insulated development.
Notable features of the property include en suite shower room with Roca sanitary ware, Kudos shower tray and enclosure and textured tiling, a Bristan rain head shower and mixer attachment. There are also contemporary oak internal doors with chrome ironmongery, chrome light switches, LED lighting and an energy efficient condensing gas boiler.
The property has private, block paved off street parking for two cars and an OHME Connect, Smart EV Charger connection. The development also has designated visitors spaces. Gated side access leads to the rear garden which has a natural sandstone patio, a lawn, a timber shed, a water tap and an external, weatherproof electrical box. Each resident will own one ninth share of Pippin Management Company Limited which has been set up to manage the communal areas.
Situation and Schooling
Great Kimble is situated at the foot of the Chilterns Hills which is a Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and boasts beautiful walks, cycle paths and extensive bridleways. The village has The Swan public house, a Church of England primary school and Griffin House preparatory school. Little Kimble Railway station is 0.6 miles from the development. The market town of Princes Risborough is 2.6 miles away, providing a selection of boutiques, Marks and Spencers Food Hall, Tesco, churches, restaurants and a library in addition to a fast Chiltern Line railway connection with London Marylebone (42 minutes). There are a number of nursery and primary schools in addition to a secondary school.
Please note that some of the internal photos have been digitally enhanced to provide a guide to specification only.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances