Unit 2 Millfield Green
Millfield Lane, Caddington, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 4AR
- One bedroom ground floor apartment on a development for the over 70s
- High-performance double-glazed windows.
- Bar, restaurant, cafe
- Each apartment has its own ground source heat pump
- 24 hour CCTV
- Solar panels
- On-site gym and spa wellness centre
- Electric car charging points
A selection of one and two bedroom apartments, in the UKs first net zero carbon regulated retirement village on the edge of the Bedfordshire village of Caddington.
This ground floor apartment includes an entrance hall, sitting/dining room with doors to a patio, a fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, and a shower room. All the apartments have the modern facilities needed for independent living as well as benefitting from an active retirement community which offers communal facilities including a wellness spa with hydro pool, gym, steam room, yoga deck, restaurant, bar, hairdresser and library. Please note that the photos shown are of the two bedroom show apartment and should be used as a general guide to finish and specification.
All apartments benefit from a ground floor terrace or balcony, countryside views, and a central shared courtyard/sun terrace. There is a communal external kitchen/BBQ, car parking spaces (with provision for electric charging), secure cycle storage and 24 hour CCTV.
Caddington is within reach of the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Caddington Golf Course (2.7 miles), has 27 holes over 2 courses, whilst Caddington Cricket Club (1.7 miles), has 4 adult teams and junior section and hosts regular weekend cricket matches. The town of Harpenden is just 6.5 miles away. Transport links include M1 junction 11 (4.4 miles), Luton Airport (5.3 miles) and Luton mainline station (4.3 miles) with services to London St. Pancras International.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances