11 Bluebell House
Barnsdale Drive, Westcroft, Buckinghamshire, MK4 4DU
- Retirement living, exclusively for the over 70's
- One and two bedroom apartments
- 24-hour emergency call systems
- On-site parking
- Shared garden
- Communal lounge and bistro, Wellness Suite
- Less than a mile from parkland and shops
- Pets allowed
A selection of newly built one and two bedroom retirement apartments for the over 70s, with communal gardens and on site parking.
This new retirement development is in the centre of Westcroft, Milton Keynes, opposite the Westcroft District Centre retail park and adjacent to parks and woodland. There are one and two bedroom apartments available which have been completed with a contemporary finish. Number 28 is one of the two bedroom apartments and has an open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, a shower room and an entrance hall with built-in storage and a cloakroom. The community also offers on-site parking, a communal lounge to meet with friends and neighbours, communal gardens to relax and socialise in and a Wellness Suite which has a hairdressing salon and treatment area. For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Michael Graham sales team.
Safety and Security
Intelligent security features are integral to these new retirement properties and include a 24-hour emergency call system, fire detection, and video door entry. For additional peace of mind, there is a CQC regulated manager and a team available 24 hours a day.
Westcroft District Centre retail park (0.01 miles) offers cafes, restaurants and shops, including a Morrisons and a Boots Pharmacy. Howe Park Woods (0.2 miles) has walks and other outdoor activities. The historic Bletchley Park is 3.2 miles away and there are good road connections to Luton Airport. You can also reach London by train in less than an hour.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances