Plot 28 - The Eveleigh
Rectory Gardens, Bedford Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0EU
- Brand new semi detached house
- Three bedrooms; one en suite
- Sitting room with French doors to the garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with built-in appliances
- Cloakroom and bathroom
- Off street parking
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Village location
LAST REMAINING UNIT.... DONT MISS OUT. A brand new three bedroom semi detached house with an en suite shower room, and parking, situated on a new development in the village of Cranfield.
The Eveleigh has on the ground floor a sitting room providing a view of the garden through a window and a set of French doors, a kitchen/dining room with open plan living which creates a lovely sociable space, and a cloakroom On the first first there is a master bedroom with and en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, all with dedicated space for wardrobes, and a main bathroom. The builder will pay a 5% deposit worth £19,500!
Situation and Schooling
Cranfield village has two public houses, a football club, a hairdresser, several take away restaurants and two small supermarkets - one incorporating a post office. There is also a doctors surgery, a dental practice and pharmacy, two parks and a multi-use games area. Schooling is available at Cranfield Church of England Academy, Holywell Middle school, Wootton Upper school and Bedford Harpur Trust schools.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances