Plot 99 - The Aspen
Yardley Manor, Yardley Road, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5GA
- Brand new detached house
- Four bedrooms; one en suite
- Three reception areas
- Fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Single garage, with off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
*HOME EXCHANGE AVAILABLE* A brand new four bedroom detached house with an en suite shower room, a garage and parking, situated in the new Yardley Manor development in Olney.
The Aspens unique design features, teamed with a number of traditional touches, give this home its unique and instant appeal. The accommodation includes a dual aspect sitting room, a study, and an open plan kitchen with dining room with bi-fold doors to the garden. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with an en suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms, and a main bathroom. The builder will pay £15,500 towards stamp duty!
Situation and Schooling
Olney was featured in the Sunday Times best places to live 2022and has shops, pubs and restaurants, a weekly market and a monthly farmers market. There are clubs for football, rugby, tennis, cricket and bowls and it is less than a mile from Emberton Country Park. Catchment schools are Olney Infant Academy, Olney Middle school, and Ousedale secondary school, or there is a bus to the Harpur Trust schools in Bedford.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances