Plot 19 - The Birch
Yardley Manor, Yardley Road, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5GA
- Brand new detached house
- Five bedrooms; two en suite
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Open plan kitchen to family/dining area
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Main bathroom
- Double garage and parking
- Gardens to front and rear
**HOME EXCHANGE AVAILABLE** A brand new five bedroom detached house with two en suites, a double garage and parking, situated in a new development in the market town of Olney.
The Birch accommodation has a dual aspect sitting room, a study/dining room, a showcase kitchen with built-in appliances, and an adjoining sitting area and feature bi-fold doors, a utility room, and a cloakroom, on the ground floor On the first floor there are two en suite bedrooms, three further bedrooms, and a main bathroom. There is a double garage, off street parking, and gardens to the front and rear. The builder will contribute £24,000 toward your stamp duty! Ready to move into.
Situation and Schooling
Olney was featured in the Sunday Times best places to live 2022and has shops, pubs and restaurants, a weekly market and a monthly farmers market. There are clubs for football, rugby, tennis, cricket and bowls and it is less than a mile from Emberton Country Park. Catchment schools are Olney Infant Academy, Olney Middle school, and Ousedale secondary school, or there is a bus to the Harpur Trust schools in Bedford.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances