Plot 7 The Maple
Yardley Manor, Yardley Road, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 5GA
- Brand new detached house
- Four bedrooms; two en suite
- Three reception areas
- Fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Main bathroom
- Double garage, parking for six cars
- Enclosed rear garden
A brand new four bedroom detached house with two en suite shower rooms, a double garage and parking for six cars, situated in the market town of Olney.
The Maple accommodation includes a sitting room with a bay window offering natural light, a study, a kitchen with built-in Bosch appliances, and an adjoining family/dining room, and a utility room. Also on the ground floor is a cloakroom, and a open light and airy hallway. On the first floor there are two en suite bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes, two further bedrooms, and a main bathroom. The builder will contribute £23,500 towards your stamp duty!
Situation and Schooling
Olney was featured in the Sunday Times best places to live 2022and has shops, pubs and restaurants, a weekly market and a monthly farmers market. There are clubs for football, rugby, tennis, cricket and bowls and it is less than a mile from Emberton Country Park. Catchment schools are Olney Infant Academy, Olney Middle school, and Ousedale secondary school, or there is a bus to the Harpur Trust schools in Bedford.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances