Lavendon Road, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK46 4HH
- 0.7 miles from town centre
- Beautiful countryside location
- Apartments with retirement living plus
- Off street parking
- Staffed 24 hours a day
- On-site bistro serving high-quality meal
- Completion Summer 2022
Coming Soon, one or two bedroom apartments situated within a private retirement development within walking distance from amenities in the Georgian market town of Olney.
A selection of one or two-bedroom retirement apartments for the over 65s, starting from £331,000, many with Juliet or walk-out balconies, built by renowned care provider McCarthy and Stone, just 0.7 miles from Olney town centre in Buckinghamshire. The development is within easy reach of the local countryside and walks along the River Great Ouse. Apartment owners benefit from a stylish homeowners' lounge, a bistro and a salon as well as a beautifully landscaped, well-maintained communal garden. Trained staff will be on hand 24 hours a day, overseen by a dedicated Estates Manager, to provide any extra care and support you need. There is also a 24 hour emergency call system and a camera entry system for your safety and security. Completion is expected from Summer 2022, for further information, register your interest or to book a market appraisal, and get yourself in a position to move into one of these fantastic retirement properties, please contact Michael Graham Olney.Read more
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances