27 Poppy Avenue
Broughton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK10 7AT
- Detached three storey house
- Six bedrooms, three bath or shower rooms
- Open plan sitting room/kitchen
- Two reception rooms, garden room/orangery
- Landscaped and enclosed rear garden
- Voice controlled music and lighting system
- Double garage
- Oakgrove school catchment
A modern extended six bedroom detached property with loft conversion and a double garage located in the Broughton area of Milton Keynes.
This modern three storey property has in excess of 2,700 sq. ft. of accommodation which includes a reconfigured ground floor by the current owners which now provides an open plan kitchen/sitting room with French doors leading out to the garden, a garden room/orangery, a family room, an office and a cloakroom. High specification detail includes under floor heating, Italian porcelain floor tiling, German 'Hacker' kitchen with quartz work tops, hardwired internet connection for media control. There is underfloor heating with independent zonal heating. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom and bedroom two have re-fitted en suite shower rooms and French doors leading out to balconies. The family bathroom is also re-fitted. On the second floor, there is a further bedroom/cinema room and an attic room. The property has a detached double garage with electric operated doors . To the rear there is a landscaped garden
Ground Floor Highlights
The open plan kitchen/sitting room has a range of matching base and wall mounted units, including an island and integrated appliances. The wooden flooring continues throughout the ground floor. There are double doors leading into the garden room/orangery which has two sets of bi-folding doors to the garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and also has access to the garage. There is a lawned area with pathways across the rear of the property. There are steps up to a decked area which has a sunken bed with shrubs and flowers. The garden has its own remote/automatic irrigation system
Situation and Schooling
The property is situated approximately 1 mile from M1 junction 14 and Milton Keynes Coachway. The property is also situated within the Walton High (Broughton Campus), Oakgrove and Broughton Fields schools' catchment areas.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances