41 Wymondley Road
Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 9PR
£2,500 pcm (Other fees apply)
- 1950s detached brick under tile house
- Master bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Sitting room, family/dining room, study
- Kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, ground floor cloakroom
- Off street parking, single garage with an electric door
- SG4 9 postcode of Hitchin
- Just 0.8 miles from Hitchin train station
A four bedroom link detached house, with off street parking, on Wymondley Road, Hitchin.
Available from mid October 2019 and located in the sought after SG4 9 postcode of Hitchin, the property is conveniently located for a variety of highly regarded schools as well as the train station and amenities in Hitchin town centre. Hitchin station is just 0.8 miles from the property, from where trains to Kings Cross take just 31 minutes.
The sitting room has a feature fireplace and a bay window to the front. The dining/family room has double French doors to the rear garden patio area. The kitchen has integrated appliances. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and access to the en suite bathroom.
The front of the property is enclosed by hedgerow and the drive provides off street parking for several cars ahead of the garage. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area.
Hitchin has a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. The Queen Mother theatre is a modern purpose built theatre with a programme of professional and amateur productions. The Hitchin swimming centre has outdoor and indoor pools allowing year round swimming. The town has a range of schools including the boys' and girls' schools, which are both rated Outstanding by Ofsted.