Regents Gate, Cornwalls Meadow, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 1RP
- Retirement over 55's second floor apartment
- Two bedrooms, three piece bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Roof top garden via elevator
- Town centre location
- Shared leisure facilities
A new build two double bedroom second floor retirement apartment for the over 55's with an elevator, in the heart of Buckingham town centre
Flat 11 is located on the second floor, has an elevator and is accessed via a communal entrance with a telecom entry system. It has access to a roof top garden via an elevator and boasts some shared leisure facilities which include: restaurant/bar, a private dining room, a cinema room, a treatment room and a hair salon. Internally there is an open plan kitchen/sitting room with a fully fitted kitchen. Two bedrooms and a white three piece bathroom suite. Please note: Images and 3D tour shown are of the show apartment. Charges apply.
• Ground Rent Zero• Admin Fee - £750• Service charge has been budgeted at £62.96 per week for the 1st year. There will be a budget every year, then a reconciliation of actual costs. Service charge covers costs associated with maintaining the communal areas, which include repairs to fire alarms, entry phone systems, lighting, communal area cleaning, pest control, gardens, window cleaning and building insurance. Just like any other home, you will still need to pay your council tax, utility charges and personal contents insurance.• Car Park charge will apply if a car park space was required one off fee for an allocated car park space on the development car park for £1500. This charge is not payable again.• Exit Fees Apply - For whatever reason, if you wish to leave Regents Gate or if your circumstances have changed and you wish to discuss what options are available to you please consult with our Customer Liaison Team. If you have concerns over future care and support we have dedicated teams with plenty of experience who will help you with providing any information that can aide your decision making.The exit fee supports renewal and replacement of structural and other integral items in the building, as well as anticipated costs of upgrades and improvements to the development. 1% of the purchase price, increasing 1% each year and capped at 10% at 10years, an administration fee £750 and any outstanding weekly charges of the original purchase price upon leaving Regents Gate. The buyback option is Regents Gate have the option (first refusal) to buy the property back at the original purchase price.Exit Fee - if you leave at Year 1 you will only pay 1% of the original purchase price upon leaving Regents Gate plus an administration fee £750.00 and any outstanding weekly service chargesYear 2 2% - of the original purchase priceYear 3 3% - of the original purchase priceYear 4 4% - of the original purchase priceAnd so on until you get to year 10 where it will be capped at 10%So if you left after 10 years you would still only pay the 10%
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances