2 Willingham Gardens
Flitton, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK45 5FJ
£2,250 pcm (Other fees apply)
- Detached 3/4 bedroom property
- Three double bedrooms
- En suite and bathroom
- Sitting room and separate study
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Double glazing and underfloor heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Single garage and off street parking
A brand new 3/4 bedroom detached property with garage in Flitton
The development is new and the property is at the front overlooking the pond. It has 1,270 sq. ft. of accommodation over two floors including an open plan kitchen/dining room with patio doors to the rear garden and half wall dividers into a sitting room with a full height window. The ground floor also has a hallway, a utility/cloakroom, and a study/bedroom 4. The first floor has three double bedrooms; an en suite and a family bathroom. The property is double glazed, with mains gas, under floor heating, off street parking and a garage. A side gate leads to the rear garden which is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn. The property is available now on an unfurnished basis.
Situation & Schooling
The village of Flitton is approximately 2 miles east of Flitwick which has a supermarket, library, medical centre and a mainline railway station with services to Luton International Airport and London St Pancras International. It is approximately 3.5 miles south east of the market town of Ampthill and has access to both Junction 12 and Junction 13 of the M1, and to Bedfords southern by pass, the A421, which gives access to the A1 and the University of Cambridge.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances