30 Hitchin Road, Upper Caldecote, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 9BT
- Newly constructed detached property
- Five bedrooms; two en suite and dressing room
- Separate sitting room and study
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Separate utility room and cloakroom
- Gas to underfloor and radiator heating
- Smart Home heating controls by Heatmiser (every room can be controlled via app and room control panel)
- Driveway parking and landscaped garden
A newly constructed five bedroom detached barn style property with an enclosed landscaped garden and driveway parking in a private position with open countryside views.
The property has been constructed to an individual design and has 2,231 sq. ft. of accommodation completed in a contemporary style. The ground floor is heated by a gas to underfloor system throughout and there are radiators on the first floor. Double doors lead into the entrance hall which has a central staircase with glazed balustrades. The centrepiece on the ground floor is the open plan kitchen/dining/family room and there is also a separate utility room, a cloakroom, a dual aspect sitting room and a separate study which could alternatively be used as a snug or playroom. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, and a single bedroom. The master bedroom also has a dressing room. The two contemporary style en suites and family bathroom are fitted in matching sanitaryware. The property is in a private position off Hitchin Road. A shared driveway has parking for up to four cars and there is prewiring for electric car charging points.
The kitchen/dining/family room is fitted with a range of contemporary dark grey Shaker style units including a central island unit incorporating a breakfast bar. There are quartz work surfaces, an inset sink and integrated appliances including an electric double oven, an induction hob, a microwave, dishwasher and separate larder fridge/freezer. Bi-fold doors lead to the rear garden.
The front and side gardens include lawned areas and borders with flowers and shrubs. The close boarded fencing has gated access and pathways on both sides of the property to the enclosed garden which will have a tiled outdoor entertaining area and a lawned garden which overlooks open fields and countryside to the rear.
Situation and Schooling
Upper Caldecote has two village stores, a post office, church, a social club, various sports clubs and a local authority village lower school. There is also a MOT garage and a large farm shop within walking distance. The neighbouring towns of Sandy, 2.5 miles away, and Biggleswade, 2 miles away, provide more comprehensive facilities including mainline railway stations with services to King Cross taking approximately 36 minutes from Biggleswade. There are also road links to the major trunk roads, the A1 and M1.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances