Wotton Underwood, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0RX
- Detached modern high specification house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- 16 acres of paddocks, six stables, two barns and a tack room
- Potential two bedroom annexe
- Front and rear gardens, plus greenhouse
- Parking for approximately twenty cars
- Open country views
A modern high specification four bedroom detached house with a potential annexe and equestrian facilities including barns, stables, and approximately 16 acres of paddock land.
The property is a modern, high specification house which overlooks its own stabling, barns and land. The ground floor has underfloor heating and includes two separate reception rooms, an open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors to the rear patio and garden, a utility room and a cloakroom. On the first floor there is a galleried landing, four double bedrooms, two en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. The potential annexe is in a detached outbuilding and has a kitchen/dining room and a sitting room on the ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
Barns and Stabling
A concrete drive at the side of the property leads to a large detached barn/garage and continues to the stable block. The detached barn/garage has a staircase to a first floor storage area. The same building also has scope for the two bedroom annexe. The detached stable block consists of six equal size stables, a 54 ft. open barn and a tack room with WC. There is water and power and direct gated access to the 16 acres of paddock land.
The lawned front garden has a hedgerow border. Double gates lead to the drive. The rear garden has a stone paved patio area adjacent to the house, and a lawned garden with shrub borders. A wooden gate leads to an extensive gravelled parking area which connects to the stable yard. There is also a vegetable garden, and the 16 acres of grazing land.
Situation and Schooling
Amenities in Grendon Underwood (4.7 miles) include a village shop, a post office, a combined school, a hall, a public house and a church. The property is in catchment for Ashfold School in Dorton, Aylesbury grammar schools, Westcott Church of England School and Waddesdon Upper School. A local village store is located in Brill which is approximately 2.2 miles away. The town of Bicester is approximately 9 miles away.
Our online mortgage calculator will give you an outline of the monthly costs and Stamp duty applicable for your purchase. Full detailed quotes can be obtained by calling 01908 307306 and speaking to an adviser.
- this information is a guide only and should not be relied on as a recommendation or advice that any particular mortgage is suitable for you
- all mortgages are subject to the applicant(s) meeting the eligibility criteria of lenders; and
- make an appointment to receive mortgage advice suitable for your needs and circumstances