People up and down the country are re-evaluating their home situation after the experience of lockdown. Priorities have changed. Proximity to a station is no longer as important as a home office and a garden.
Written by Lisa Proffitt | 20th August 2020
Marketing Your Property: How we reach all the right places
As the surge in buyer demand for country homes continues, we believe that choosing the right estate agent is more crucial than ever. So how do Michael Graham make sure your property is marketed in all the right places to achieve a swift sale at the best possible price?
- Communication: Whether selling a Victorian townhouse or a country cottage, we've been helping customers achieve their property dreams for more than 50 years. We will be with you all the way, from advising on how best to present your home and garden for sale, to providing feedback on viewings, negotiating the sale and liaising with solicitors. Covid-19 has changed a lot of things but our job will always be to keep in constant communication and offer you the best advice, whether that’s in an email, over the phone or via Zoom or Skype.
- Network of offices: Our network of 14 offices have a combined database of thousands of active buyers. We know exactly what our pool of buyers are looking for in their ideal property and send out a property alert by text or email as soon as we list a new property that matches their search criteria.
- Local knowledge: Over the last 50 years Michael Graham has built up a trusted reputation for selling town and country properties in the area. Our experienced team of agents live locally and know what individual villages and towns have to offer, including their schools, transport links, community events and amenities.
- Marketing strategy: Effective marketing makes your property stand out from the crowd. At Michael Graham our digital marketing works in tandem with traditional marketing so that your home is seen in all the right places. From our award-winning website and use of national property portals to the pages of Country Life and The Times, Michael Graham homes for sale are seen by the widest possible audience.
- Online: Over 90% of house hunters start their search online and our award-winning website, michaelgraham.co.uk, receives over 90,000 viewers each month. We also list your home on leading property portals Rightmove and OnTheMarket to make triply sure that internet searches find and promote your home quickly and easily.
- My MG: Your personalised property portal My MG is accessible from any tablet or device 24 hours a day, seven days a week. My MG allows you to view archived information, upcoming viewings and marketing events for your home, keeping you fully in control of your selling journey.
- Social media: There are now 45 million active social media users in the UK. That’s 67% of the total population. Our social media team regularly post engaging content on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and their marketing strategy for your home includes targeted adverts designed to put your home directly in front of the most likely buyers.
- Professional photography: High quality presentation is vital and our in-house professional photographers Olly and Beth make sure that your home is captured in the best possible light. We then produce high quality sales brochures featuring those images alongside professional floor plans. Wherever and whenever your property is seen, rest assured it will look stunning.
- Dedicated campaigns: We run targeted marketing campaigns throughout the year to encourage more prospective buyers to register with us and see your property. Look out for our new artwork featuring Michael Graham hot air balloons.
- Events: Although Covid-19 put paid to all of our roadshow plans this year, we’re very much hoping to hit the ground running in 2021 with our regular sponsorship of country shows, fairs and equestrian events across the region. The London Show is another annual event we hope will return in the spring, giving us further opportunity to market your home directly to London buyers.
- Covid-19 secure: We have adjusted all our offices and working practises in line with the latest government guidance and will continue to monitor the situation to keep our team and customers safe. Online and offline we are with you all the way, keeping home sales moving safely along.
Are you thinking of selling? Our team would love to help. Book a free property valuation with Michael Graham today. For the best town and country properties on the market right now, head to our property search page.