Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form and taking part in the competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these in full, then you should not enter.
- This competition is open to all mainland UK residents aged 18 and above, excluding anyone who is connected with Michael Graham or the administration of this prize draw.
- Entry is online only and no purchase is necessary.
- The competition is advertised as one prize as described, subject to equivalent (or greater in value) substitutions in the event of unavailability. The prize will be sent only to you but may be given as a gift. There will be no alternative prize, cash or otherwise.
- Submitting this form may not be proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- All correct entrants will be placed in a draw and concluded 31st August 2017.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a member of Michael Graham marketing department staff, notified immediately and their name published on this website.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you win the competition, we will notify you by e-mail. Collection of your prize can be arranged via any of our local branches, or can be arranged for the mainland UK (postage included). Michael Graham accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for postage.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Michael Graham may require. The entrant may receive emails from a communication platform expressly operated by Michael Graham, but which the entrant may elect to unsubscribe from at any time.
- Only one entry per person will be eligible.